viernes, 21 de diciembre de 2018

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Hello friends, I hope you're well. Today I'll make my last publication this year.That's why I'll tell you about my experience in the English course taught by the university. About the classes, I've attended almost all of them, since it has been always a challenge for me to learn English. I felt very comfortable with the teacher who did the course, she has a great disposition and patience for those who don't handle the language completely. About the contents, although many classes I felt a little bit lost, today I can say that somehow the course allowed me to learn new things and also reinforce previous knowledge. About the activity of the weekly blogs, I often found it exhausting to have to write, although it depends a lot on the subject. However, this activity has helped me mainly to learn grammar topic.
About my own practice of English, it still means a challenge for me to be able to speak in this language, since I don't have a good pronunciation, and besides that, I often forget the grammar of the language when I have to speak it. About writing, I think I handle it more, although not entirely.
To improve my English management, I've nothing to do but practice constantly, which I hope to do on holidays, since I will have more time.
As I said before, I don't spend much time learning English, I participate in the classes and their activities, I use the Duolingo application and I try to watch movies and series in English.
Well, that's all friends.I wish everybody merry christmas and happy new year.
bye-bye

2 comentarios:

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Hello friends, I hope you're well. Today I'll make my last publication this year.That's why I'll tell you about my experien...