viernes, 12 de octubre de 2018

Ecuador

I would like to go to Ecuador. I know that this country is a easy place to get to know because it is small and its roads are very connected. Also, there are many different natural places like beautiful beaches and others like jungle full of forest and cold weather. Besides, there is the center of the world and it has a swing that is called "the swing of the end of the world" a famous and interesting place to visit.

Mainly I would like to travel through the different places of Ecuador. I would like to go through warm beaches such as Montañitas or Mompiche. But I would also like to visit heritage cities such as Cuenca or Quito because I am interested in learning the history behind all the architecture of the city. Besides I would like to go through the Ecuadorian jungle to learn about its diversity of plants, trees, insects, birds, among others. For example “Baños de Agua Santa” a city known for the practice of extreme sports.

I would not like to live in this country because it is very expensive, since the dollar is the official currency. I like this place to visit during the holidays, although I might change my mind if I ever visit this country.



7 comentarios:

  1. I'd also like to visit the swing of the end of the world! It's like a dream for me. I also heard of a place where you can see the Coriolis effect for both sides.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I don't know nothing about this country but with your description I realized that I have to go there. thanks !

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I only know Ecuador for pictures jajaja, but also like to visit this country, his landscapes are so beautiful

    ResponderBorrar
  4. The landscapes, the vegetation, the animals and the diversity of sounds, colors and flavors tempt me to go one day.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Mical, I hope you can will go to Ecuador and enjoy the extreme sports!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Although Ecuador is a small country compared to Brazil for example, it has many places to visit, and it is interesting to be in the center of the world

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I would visit Ecuador too, all people that I know how have gone says thats its beautiful!

    ResponderBorrar

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Hello friends, I hope you're well. Today I'll make my last publication this year.That's why I'll tell you about my experien...