viernes, 19 de octubre de 2018

My best holidays

Really it's hard for me to choose an option but I think my best vacations were the last summer. I traveled with my boyfriend for two months. We both spend Christmas and New Year outside our home. First we went to San Pedro de Atacama, then, we crossed to Bolivia. We went through Uyuni, Sucre, La Paz, and Copacabana. From Copacabana we met "La Isla del Sol", a beautiful place located in the Titicaca Lake. After this we went to Peru. We arrived in Cusco, we traveled to "Aguas Calientes" and we met the ruins of Machu Picchu. Then we went through Lima and went to the home of a friend's family in Trujillo. We stayed many days in Trujillo. After this we traveled Mancora in the north of Peru.  Later we traveled to little part of Ecuador. We went through to Guayaquil, Montañitas and Puerto Lopez. We knew a beautiful and lonely beach, "El Santuario Fray Jorge". I think it was my favorite place of the trip. Finally on our return home we went through Arica. In this place we met "El Valle de Azapa". I feel it has been my best trip because we were able to know many places in a short time. Also, we met many people and we still have the contact of some.






6 comentarios:

  1. you are the best!! Nice tripo for Peru and Bolivia

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I imagine that your travel was very exciting, I´d like to visit a lot of places in a shot time as you!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Wow Mical, you know such many places of south america! I've only been in Perú :(

    ResponderBorrar

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Hello friends, I hope you're well. Today I'll make my last publication this year.That's why I'll tell you about my experien...