viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2018

My future

Hello everybody
Today I'm going to talk about my expectations of my job. Right now I'm in the fourth year of psychology so in the next year I'm going to do my professional practice. On the last three semesters I have been interested on the clinical are with a psychoanalytic approach.  I would like to work with girls and boys in the public system for a few years but i have no problem on working with adults either. Also, I would like to work on the community problems, specifically in the towm that I live, on the environments things. Maybe, in the next years i will travel to another country to study a magister. I haven't define the country where i would like to be, but i'm interested in Brazil and Argentina. About the money, I don't have big expectations, I just hope to live quietly helping in social issues. Well, in addition to the professional practice i have to choose a diplomado on the next year. The one that i'm interested is about infants and adolescents psychoanalysis because of my interested on working with girls and boys and also, i like the teachers involved. Besides, when i finish my professional practice, i have to make my title memory but i think that i'm going to postpone it because of the academic overload that means the final year.
That's all for today, i hope you have a good Friday, goodbye!

10 comentarios:

  1. I must admit that the truth I have a prejudice with clinical psychology and especially with psychoanalysis jajajajjaja but I hope you can work on what you like!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I always think that if I study a magister or diplomado has to be a country with spanish language, I think we agree on that hahahah

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I'm doing my professional practice and I had to postpone other academic activities, it's a sacrifice but at least I'm doing what I love.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I think the work in a public system i'ts must be a great learning!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Mical, you are still in time to convert to the systemic line of the clinic jajjajaj

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I think that you will be a great psychologist, I hope you can make all the travels and magisters (:

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I think it’s pretty good for you to decide which line you want to focus in, and to choose to speciallice further in that area :)

    ResponderBorrar
  8. I would like to take infants and adolecents too, but in systemic area of psychology:)

    ResponderBorrar
  9. I love psychology, I would have liked to have a good subject on the subject within my curriculum. Good luck in your professional practice!

    ResponderBorrar
  10. It's a real challenge to work with clinical and community approach. Good luck Mical!

    ResponderBorrar

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Hello friends, I hope you're well. Today I'll make my last publication this year.That's why I'll tell you about my experien...