viernes, 23 de noviembre de 2018

The Diploma Program


Hello my friends
Today I am going to talk about a postgraduate course that i would consider taking in the future. Really I am not sure if want study once I graduated from undergraduate program, or rather I am not sure where to specialize. For this reason I am going to talk about a diploma program that I should I do next year before I graduate. I interested in taking a diploma program of psychoanalysis for children and adolescents. This because since that I entered to study psychology I knew that want working with children as  I think it does not make it difficult for me to interact with children. I will like to learn about clinical interventions with children and adolescents, besides comprehensive approach of the pathologies from a psychoanalytic approach also techniques for the infant-juvenile clinic. This diploma program I must take it at the University of Chile but I would like to attend the classes of other universities that address these issues as “Universidad Diego Portales” or “Universidad Catolica”. Maybe in a few years’ time I will opt to specialize abroad, although I don´t want precipitated. In this diploma program I will like to study in person classes to make the most of the knowledge of teachers. Also I would like to have clinical case supervision to put into practice the theoretical knowledge.
That's all for today. I wish you a good friday.
Bye-bye

6 comentarios:

  1. It makes me very nervous to think about postgraduate studies. I love that you like working with children!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I imagine that it must be complex to try from psychoanalysis, it has always seemed an interesting area! I hope you do very well with your diploma.

    ResponderBorrar

  3. it's good that you do not want to continue studying so much, you have to take things easy!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I believe that very few of us is prepare to decide where we want to speciallice :(

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I love all psychoanalytic theory, in fact it is the only one I have studied on my own.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I also share your point of view about to take or not a postgraduate program.

    ResponderBorrar

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Hello friends, I hope you're well. Today I'll make my last publication this year.That's why I'll tell you about my experien...