viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2018

The animals

Hello everybody

Today I'm going to talk about pets. I really do not have a favorite pet, and I'm not interested in exotic pets either. But if I have to choose, I would say that I like dogs. It's because in actuality I have a beautiful dog named Pascual. Pascual is two years old, and he is a very spoiled and protective dog.

I don't live with my dog because I am living in Santiago and Pascual lives in caleu, with my family, so I see him just weekends. Besides, in my house lives a dog named Mila, it is a small breed dog. They are both members important of the family.

On the other hand, when I was a child I visited zoos many times with my parents or on school trips. I remember I visited Zoológico Metropolitana in San Cristóbal hill and Safari de Rancagua. But now I would not go to the zoo. I think if I had children in the future, I would prefer to go with them to the theater or the park.

Regarding the rodeo, really I do not like it anything. In the place where I live, many people actively participate in the rodeo. In fact, I live very close to a “Media luna", but I have always thought that it is an absurd activity, which is based on a culture of violence, patriotism and patriarchy. It is really scary, I hope that one day it will cease to exist.

that's all for today, goodbye.

2 comentarios:

  1. It gives me a little hope to see that the people of my generation do not like rodeo either.

    ResponderBorrar

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Hello friends, I hope you're well. Today I'll make my last publication this year.That's why I'll tell you about my experien...