viernes, 7 de diciembre de 2018

Summer Plans

Hello friends!
Today I´m gonna talk about my summer plans. At the beginning og the year with some friends planned to go to Colombia, we all had a lot of expectations but our plans failed.
We ran out of time and we couldn't get enough money to afford the trip. Besides, the lat three year I've been travelling in vacations and think that for now I'd like to spend more time at home, resting and saving energy and money. 
That's why finally we decided to travel at pur own. As for me and my boyfriend, we think we would travel but we don't know when or for so long yet.  So far we think we'd like to travel to the south of Chile.
Two years ageo we went to  Carretera Austral, we met a lot of places, yet there were some we missed out like Futaleufú, Cerro Castillo, Queulat Park and Villa O'higgins the end of the Carretera Austral.
Tha't why this year we pretend to go th those places. We hand't tought yet on buying the bus tickets, but we'd like star at Puerto Montt and then try to hitch a ride as far as possible. If we can't, we would try to take local's buses. In this traveñ ekking mostly at any place.
As I said before, I don't wanna spent all my summer travelling, I wanna be in my home too, have the time for reading, see movies, or go to walk. So I would travel maximun 4 weeks. 
That's all friends, I hope yo enjoyed this post. 
Bye bye

8 comentarios:

  1. It's good to have some time at home! Hope you enjoy it as much as travel :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I agree with you! I also planto spend time at my house and enjoy my city <3

    ResponderBorrar
  3. It must be a beautiful Colombia, although the southern highway should not be bad! I hope your plans turn out!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. with my friends we also wanted to go to Colombia, and we also failed
    :( jaja

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I really like that you can travel that much in your life, that's what we all need, but it's a shame that it's that expensive :(

    ResponderBorrar
  6. wow! Amazing! I I will travel for 3 weeks, for your same reason, I want to watch TV and sleep jajaja

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I recomended you the book the power of now from eckhart Tolle for this summer!

    ResponderBorrar

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Hello friends, I hope you're well. Today I'll make my last publication this year.That's why I'll tell you about my experien...