martes, 18 de diciembre de 2018

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Hi buddies, today I’m going to talk about my study programme. I’m currently studying Psychology, I’m at my fourth year. So far, I think the curriculum is a Little bit boring, and sometimes you feel like all the things that you’re learning has nothing to do in common. This used to make me feel anxious and a little bit confused about my future in this area.
About the workload, I think it’s pretty easy to have A’s if you read the papers and go to the classes, so I’m not particulary upset about it. As for the length, well, five years sounds like a little too much, but for me those years have gone too quickly.
I think that one of the things that I would definitly change is: make more space for more classrooms, and more time for doing our professional practice, because I think that waiting for four years filling us with theory and then throw us to the laboral world it’s too much pressure.
Also, one thing that confuses me it’s the fact that no all teachers know how to use u-cursos, so when we have to upload a homework qe don’t know for sure if the teacher it’s gonna recieve it or no.
Finally, the teaching methods I think that are too old, sometimes we found ourselves reading powerpoints uploaded by the teacher that are from a decade ago, so the material is a lot of things but new. This makes me upset sometimes, because if this is our case, I just can’t imagine the situation in other universities.

2 comentarios:

  1. It's crazy how many teachers don't know how to use u-cursos and we have to be adapting to their needs

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think that they prepare us for to be a good readers but not a good psychologist

    ResponderBorrar

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Hello friends, I hope you're well. Today I'll make my last publication this year.That's why I'll tell you about my experien...