viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2018

My favorite music



Hello my friends!
Today I will talk about my favorite music. Really I have not a favorite music style because I do not identify with a style music I am always open to listen to new rhythms. However, when I was 13 years old I liked to listen mainly to rock and its derivatives. At that age I heard a lot of grunge. Like many other I heard to Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Alice in chains, stone temple pilots, among others. After when I was 16 years old I became interested in the trova.  One of the main exponents is Silvio Rodriguez. A Cuban musician who composed beautiful songs about the Cuban revolution. In actuality in Chile to emerged new troubadours as Angelo Escobar, who performs outdoor concerts as in Parque Forestal or Quinta Normal requesting voluntary cooperation.  Before I used to go constantly to open-air concerts or as he calls them "al palo" because I liked listen to music in open space. But nowadays I do not participate in these concerts because I no longer take the time to go. Today I listen to a variety of styles as blues, jazz, ska, trap, and reggae. Any music that causes me pleasure. That is all.
I hope you enjoyed this publication and I will be attentive to your comments
Bye-Bye



Resultado de imagen para angelo escobarResultado de imagen para silvio rodriguez

4 comentarios:

  1. My mother always liked to listen Silvio Rodriguez while she was busy doing the household chores, their music was the soundtrack of my childhood.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. One day i come to view Angelo Escobar in the Parque Forestal,with my friends and we have a nice day

    ResponderBorrar
  3. It happens to me too. I don't have a music style, and also I like rock and derivatives, specially alternative rock.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I like the song "ya no te espero" from Silvio, it is amazing!

    ResponderBorrar

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Hello friends, I hope you're well. Today I'll make my last publication this year.That's why I'll tell you about my experien...