viernes, 26 de octubre de 2018

F O O D


Hi friends!
Today I'm going to talk about food. My favorite food it's potato cake, more known as pastel de papas. I like this food because it reminds me of my childhood, when my dad sometimes cooked an exquisite pastel de papas. On these days when I have some time I will cook pastel de papas for myself.
Truth is that cooking isn't my favorite activity ever but when I have nothing to do I really like to take time for cooking something that I like. But that when I'm really hungry I just cook something easy like french fries.
Usually I take food to the university because the places to buy food are always crowded.  Almost always I eat noodles with sauce or rice with some accompaniment, since it is the easiest thing to cook.
If I have to choose a favorite restaurant, I would choose Soju restaurant. This is a place that sells home-made vegan and vegetarian food. They always have some delicious things like pastas or beans. I like this restaurant because they cook really good and it's also very cheap. This place it's located near “Plaza de Armas”.  You should visit it when you have time and feel hungry ;)

12 comentarios:

  1. I like Soju too !!, the vegan "chorrillana" that sell here is amazing

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love potato cake! I think that is one of my favorite foods. Thanks for the recommendation of restaurant <3

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I'm feeling like the worst chilean ever... prefering a mexican food... god save the chilean food!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I love potato cake too, but my stomach doesn't like it so much :c

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I'm always want to go to Soju :( now i think that i need to go like right now :( another restaurante close to soju is "El naturista", and its really good :3

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Mical this is a great fact! I will visit soon, I hope yo don´t read my blog, because i eat meat u.u

    ResponderBorrar
  7. wow, potato cake is very tasty, I like too. And yesss, soju is a great restaurant <3

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Wow, I never try eat potato cake, but I feel it is the time.

    ResponderBorrar
  9. Wow, I´ve never heard about this restaurant, but by your description I think that It´s a good place to eat vegetarian food so I will go some day

    ResponderBorrar
  10. I like soju restaurant too! the food itś so delicious

    ResponderBorrar
  11. I love potato cake too, but I hate when People put raisins in this wonderful dish.

    ResponderBorrar

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Hello friends, I hope you're well. Today I'll make my last publication this year.That's why I'll tell you about my experien...