viernes, 5 de octubre de 2018

Personal Information on internet

I think each one knows the restrictions of personal information post in the websites. However, we all need to take responsibility for our posts in our social media.
My favorite social media is instagram because i like watch pictures as the famous people as family members and close people. I also like to buy clothes through this website.
Regard to my posts in social media I only post memes, my favorite music and every now and then post photographs in facebook or instagram. I do not like post facebook states because I am not one person shares their opinions or problems on the virtual community.
In the latter time youtube you have taken relevance on the kids because there is a diversity of "youtubers" like "Hi, I'm German" for example, that is turned into the favorite pastimes of a lot kids. There are also tutorials of many things on YouTube, as for example to create "slime" (game of kids) wirh home artifacts. I think parents should worry about the content of these spaces especiallity the speeches and opinions.

3 comentarios:

  1. I love the instagram stores. There are a very original clothes! My favorite is origen.online :3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Me too! I don't like post facebook states, but I like to see facebook states to others more especially I like to see the memes shared in social media.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think that share music on these plataforms is a great oportunity to know another kinds of taste

    ResponderBorrar

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Hello friends, I hope you're well. Today I'll make my last publication this year.That's why I'll tell you about my experien...